The German Import Promotion Desk (IPD) supports exporters from emerging and developing countries (amongst others, Indonesia) by linking them directly with German/European importers. Our sectorial focus is fresh fruits and vegetables, natural ingredients, technical wood, and cut flowers. IPD is financed by the German Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
We are searching for Indonesian companies from the Natural Ingredients for Food sector that would like to apply for our program.
If you are a
- SME company with 100% Indonesian ownership
- With its own processing facility and minimum food safety certifications (HACCP, ISO 22000)
- Not yet well established in the European Market
- Wish to participate at European trade fairs
Manufacturers of the below product categories can apply (organic and conventional).
- Spices and herbs
- Coconut based products
- Process fruit and vegetables (frozen, dried, canned, etc.)
- Coffee or cacao
- Seeds, grains, and beans
- Plant based protein sources