Since 2009, Gemworld Munich has been organised as part of the Munich Show. It is an international ordering, purchasing and communication platform for the jewellery and gemstone industry in halls B6 and B5. The wide range of products includes diamonds, coloured gemstones, pearls, unique jewellery, gemstone jewellery, gemstone objects, engravings, jewellery and gemstone valuation, silver jewellery, accessories and technology.
About The Munich Show:
- Will take place in 2021 for the 57th time.
- Date: 22 to 24 October 2021, 9 am—6pm
- Friday is a trade only day
- Location: Exhibition Center Messe München, WEST Entrance
- Founded in 1964 as a swap meet by some ambitious mineral collectors
- Around 50,000m² of exhibition space
- “Mineral Pavillon” – the dealers with the most exclusive collector’s minerals
- “Alpine Minerals” – the “Strahler” from the Alps present their summer finds
- “Gemworld Professional” – specialist trade area for resellers from the jewellery & gemstone industry only
- Collector minerals & exclusive mineral levels
- Roughstones & Grinding Materials (wholesale)
- Jewelery (design, unique, lifestyle)
- DIY jewelery (chain strands, accessories)
- Art with fine stones and extraordinary gemstone engravings
- Decorative and interior objects with stones
- Fossils (museum & collector’s objects)
- fossilized wood
There will be 5 Indonesian companies will be facilitated by ITPC Hamburg, namely: Arya Gatsu, Radiance of The East, Daffi Art Gallery, Maysha Jewellery and Shinta Pearl.