- Shriya Artha Nusantara (coffee, tea, spices, fruit),
- Infinity Surya Jaya (specialty coffee; cocoa and cocoa products; coconut),
- Kampung Kearifan Indonesia – JAVARA (cocoa bean, herbal tea),
- House of Indonesia-Bremen (coffee, tea, cocoa),
- Bibit Arsa Pertama (green bean and roasted coffee, tea, cocoa),
- Bukit Sari (organic tea, spices),
- Sumatera Toba Wangi (tea),
- Solo Coffee Indonesia (ground black coffee, coffee bean),
- PT. Harendong Green Farm (certified organic premium quality tea, green tea, oolong
- Tiga Satria Perkasa (specialty coffee, specialty tea, cocoa bean),
- Global Sumatera Lestari (specialty coffee) and
- Java Frinsa Agrolestari (green bean coffee, coffee).
- The products displayed at the Indonesian pavilion include, but not limited to: Kopi Kintamani Bali, Kopi Arabica Java Ijen, Raung, Arabica Gayo, Arabica Flores Bajawa, Arabica Toraja, Arabica Java Preanger, Robusta Lampung, Arabica, Kalosi Enrekang, and Arabica Sumatera Simalungun.
Synergizing conventional exhibition and digital promotion were the concept concocted by ITPC Hamburg this time around. The combination of “integrated motion sensing technology” using Kinect Sensors, videos, e-magazine, as well as printed magazine with Augmented Reality (which is supported by the app “Europe in Your Hand”) has been received positively by the visitors.
Around 3.600 total visitors (of which 1000 were visiting the Indonesian pavilion) and around 200 exhibitors from 40 different countries are present at the COTECA 2016. Estimated business transaction for the Indonesian pavilion amounts to about USD 5.45 millions.